National Schools of Public Health SOPHAS Portal
To apply using the National Schools of Public Health SOPHAS portal, please click the link below.
- Use GRE code 2567 to forward your GRE standardized test scores to the Rutgers School of Public Health (New Brunswick campus)
- HOPE program information on SOPHAS:
- Rutgers School of Public Health SOPHAS application instructions and information:
- After clicking on the above link, please click ‘View Degrees and Areas of Study’ to find the MS HOPE program.
- Scroll down to the ‘Health Policy and Management’ grid.
- Select the second option, ‘MS, MSc or SM – Health Policy and Management Health Outcomes, Policy and Economics -New Brunswick- Joint Degree with Pharmacy’
- Link to School of Public Health Supplemental Application form (please note: this form and filing fee is also required if using SOPHAS application process):