OUCP Office Assitant
The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting with the overall office duties as needed by the Administrative Assistant for the Office of University-Community Partnerships. The Office Assistant supports processes and performs tasks related to promoting community engagement at Rutgers University-Newark. The overall scope of the position includes, but is not limited to:
- Assists Administrative Assistant* with daily office and operational tasks.
- Assists with distribution of student and staff supplies.
- Provides proper office coverage in the absence of Administrative Assistant.
- Performs administrative office duties as needed, including filing, typing, faxing, photocopying, and sorting mail.
- Answers telephones and responds to in- person queries.
- Assist with the planning of special projects or activities.
- Deliver campus correspondence.
- Provide general office assistance to OUCP professional staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Office Assistant is under the direct supervision of the OUCP Administrative Assistant.
This position is under review and revision which will result in a title change
WORK STUDY HOURLY WAGE (starting): $8.25-9.00/hour